My Twitter Automation Experiment. Part 8: 210th Day

By | April 1, 2016

This is the eighth article from the series about my Twitter automation experiment. Like I mentioned in my previous blog posts, I am starting an experiment to see if it is possible to grow a Twitter account by spending no more than 30 minutes a day and get a good quality of traffic to my blog. Every 30 days I will be writing reports about the results I achieved and conclusions made about this experiment.
This is the eighth part of the series. If you haven’t read the previous part, it can be found here:

After a fantastic month last period, this time, everything was much steadier. All the stats are very similar to the previous month. Just the traffic to my website has risen a little. Also, the number of followers is growing faster and faster and I think that I will reach 10.000 people mark in the next couple of month. But this is the future. Better let’s take a look what I managed to reach during this period.


What I managed to achieve?

Some real magic happened this month because the amount of new followers I received was exactly the same as it was last period – 1107 people. And the total number of Twitter followers has reached 7259 people.

This section is almost the same as any previous month. Just some interests are switching places with each other and that’s it. I am quite satisfied with it and hope to keep things similar to this in the future.


Almost nothing has changed in this section as well. All the top 10 countries are the same as in the previous month. Just some of them have switched places.  I am hoping that Canada and Australia will occupy the 3rd and 4th place and then, I will be more than satisfied.



As you can see, the stats are almost the same as it was in the last period. Only total impressions and clicks had some major changes. I feel very positive about the impressions I am getting because this time I received more than 173000 views during the period, which is an average of 6000 impressions per day. Really a great results.
However, a bit disappointing is that link clicks decreased from 250 to 233. Not a significant change, but still not a very pleasant.


Traffic and conversions

Even though the number of total link clicks has decreased, the traffic to my website successfully increased again. This time I received 260 visits from Twitter. It’s 60 visits more than the last time. Very inspiring results. However, the session time and bounce rate are worrying me a lot, so I am trying to find the solution to improve these negative stats.



Like I mentioned at the beginning, this month was much slower compared to others and not much have happened. I am glad that I am approximately two months away from reaching a 10000 followers mark after which I am going to change most of my strategy for this experiment. Until then, let’s concentrate on the next period to see what kind of results it will bring to me.
So, that’s it for now. Have a nice week everyone!

And, if you have any questions or suggestions fell free to contact me. It is always a pleasure to hear different opinions.