My Twitter Automation Experiment. Part 7: 180th Day

By | March 6, 2016

This is the seventh article from the series about my Twitter automation experiment. Like I mentioned in my previous blog posts, I am starting an experiment to see if it is possible to grow a Twitter account by spending no more than 30 minutes a day and get a good quality of traffic to my blog. Every 30 days I will be writing reports about the results I achieved and conclusions made about this experiment.
This is the seventh part of the series. If you haven’t read the previous part, it can be found here:

It has been six months already since I started this experiment. It became almost a ritual for me and I can hardly imagine my daily routine without it 🙂 What’s even more motivating is that finally I came to the point where I really could see a good future for this experiment. All I need is to put even more hard work and great results will come.
I was already happy with the results last month, but today I am even more excited because everything jumped more than I expected. The total reach almost doubled, I received more visits to my website and getting more and more engagement from followers. So let’s go through the results I reached last period.


What I managed to achieve?



After a bit disappointing results last period, finally everything got back on the track with my Twitter followers. This time, I received 1107 new followers and raised the number up to 6152 of total fans. This is 230 people more compared to the last period.


All main interests are almost identical compared to the last period, which is a very pleasing result. It one more time confirms me that I am targeting exactly the right audience.


Only small changes in this section. I am glad that more and more people from the UK are following me. This is one of my main targets together with USA, Canada and Australia.




This is the place where great things happened. After getting very excited during my last post, this time, I am even more thrilled with the stats. This month the number of total impressions easily surpassed 100.000 and reached almost 160.000, which is an average of 5000 impressions per day. That’s an increase by 1800 (56%) compared to the last month. Really inspiring result.
Also, I experienced quite a huge jump in link clicks stats. This period I received 250 clicks which is 74 more than last month. However, CTR decreased from 0,18% to 0,16%.


Traffic and conversions


And, like always the most important part of this strategy is the amount of traffic I received to my blog. This time, I received exactly 200 visitors to the website. More than half of the traffic came from DM’s, but this is understandable because I received a good amount of new followers this period.



This was really a very exciting period and I already can’t wait for the next month to end and see what more it will bring. After some thinking about the future plans, I decided to set a goal of 10.000 followers after which I am going to change my strategy a bit. When I reach this goal I am probably going to remove one or another (or maybe all) of my techniques I am using now and gonna focus more on the engagement with my followers because I think it could be enough for my Twitter account to grow organically. Maybe it will not grow as fast as it is now, but by focusing on engagement, I should reach much more targeted people that would be willing to read my blog.

So, that’s it for now. Have a nice week everyone!

And, if you have any questions or suggestions fell free to contact me. It is always a pleasure to hear different opinions.

One thought on “My Twitter Automation Experiment. Part 7: 180th Day

  1. twitter

    Hi there, for all time i used to check website posts here early
    in the daylight, for the reason that i love to gain knowledge
    of more and more.

Comments are closed.